Re: [VAL] This is just how it is .....

Interesting, so the importance of obedience is nothing new to the WBCCI
world. I guess that was a good idea back when there was no body of
knowledge about RVing and a very good idea in the middle of Africa.

What about now ?  As the bow wave of the baby boomers, and pretty bad at
blind obedience, where does that put me and my fellow "new" Airstreamers ?

Maybe all we need is better hats and some classic rock and roll for
entertainment.

Daisy