Re: [VAL] refrigerators, rebuilding, &c

I was talking to the service manager at my local Camping World and
mentioned that I might be buying a used Overlander. His immediate
response was that it was an expensive RV to own. When asked why, he
said that many of the items such as refrigerators, ceiling vent fans,
etc. were non-standard. Specifically, he said that the refrigerators
needed rounded corners (?) and that the vent fans were a non-standard
size.

Was he blowing smoke or is there any truth to this?

Thanks,
Warren