[VAL] refrigerators, rebuilding, &c

A number of places will rebuild your dead refrigerator. We just had our
Dometic 1303 rebuilt by Allan Crane (www.gasrefrigeration.net) as he was
the closest,(Vallejo,CA) and has been in the business for a while.
We'll let you know in a year how it works out, but the cost was less
than half that of a new box. He also has rebuilt boxes for sale.

A Google search for rv refrigerator repair will turn up at least five
different people who will sell you replacement cooling units for Dometic
and Norcold refrigerators which you can install yourself.

HTH,

Susan