Re: [VAL] ? re Outside Water Hookup and Original Water Pump

Hi Ellen:

Can you provide the make and model number of the fridge that you have.  You
shouldn't have to go outside to light it, I wouldn't think.  But then,
anything is possible with these old beasties I reckon.

Other thing:  Do you know anyone else with an old Airstream?  I understand
the compartment keys are the same for all.  If you can find someone whose
key works, you could merely have it copied if.  If you can't find anyone
else, I have a spare that I could send you, provided you send it back.

BTW, where the heck is Penryn anyhow?  East of Sacto around Auburn?

GQ '67 Safari in NorCA (Bay Area)