Re: [VAL] ? re Outside Water Hookup and Original Water Pump

OK, I'll take a turn since we have some issues we're struggling with.

We have the 1960 26Ft. Land Yacht in Penryn, CA.  We were able to get  the
stove top and the original gas lamp working.  That was pretty exciting to
us.  We also bought a big heavy tool the guy at the hardware said would take
up old tiles on the floor.  Looks like a lot of hard work, but guess we'll
get started on it.

We also bought and hooked up a new battery.  Then we tried to water pump.
No luck there.

  ?  Does the water tank need to have water in it before the pump will try
to come on?

  ? We think the pump is DC - Is it?

  ?There is an inlet at the front of the trailer to put water into the tank
under the couch in the front.  There is also a water hose bib near the rear
of the trailer that looks like it would only be a drain.  We can't find were
we would hook up a water hose directly to the trailer.  Does anyone know if
there is such an item or does all the water come from the water tank in
front and run off of the water pump (when we get it working)?

   ?When we bought the trailer, the guy didn't have any of the storage
compartment keys so we can't try to light the refrigerator.  Does anyone
have any ideas as to how to get into the storage areas?

Looking forward to any help any of you can offer.

Have a great day,

Ellen Rebitke