Re: [VAL] ? re Outside Water Hookup and Original Water Pump

Thanks a lot,

The water system is one of our biggest concerns and you certainly gave very
good information and advise.  We will follow your advise and post our
results later.

Good news since I posted is that the wall heater is now working just fine.
One more issue taken care of.

Also, I started on the floor tiles and they seem to be coming up pretty
good.  Of course, the easier they come up, the worse the underfloor is.

What is the most cool thing about this trailer is that everything except the
frig seems to be original and it is our intention to keep it that way if
possible.

Thanks again for your help,

Ellen
'60 Land Yacht