Re: [VAL] ? re Outside Water Hookup and Original Water Pump

Gerald,

Since most have changed over to the water pump on demand, does that mean
that most have changed out the galvanized water tank that is in our trailer.
It does seem small.  Would be better off replacing the galvanized tank with
a newer lighter weight one that might have a larger volume.  Also what
effect will that have on the original Bowen Water Heater that we got the
"new" parts for the other day?  Can be change over to the Surflow water pump
and keep the galvanized hot water tank that is located under the sink?

Regarding the tires, we will pump up the old tires and hope we make it to
the shop and will probably buy tires that match our tow vehicle that is a
one-ton Ford F350.  We will not do that until we get more done on the
trailer itself.  Thanks for the advise and help.

We will also look for the book by Livingston.  Guess it's found either
on-line in perhaps at Camping World?

Ellen