Re: [VAL] Battery/charger problems

Rik -

I'll keep my eyes open for such an animal.  Thanks for the tip.  Maybe
the best bet is simply to replace the old Univolt after all.

One advantage I have is that our '72 Trade Wind is kept inside in a
heated barn.  I can check on the battery and charge if necessary at any
time.  No snow and cold winds to fight.  Makes working on it during the
off season a pleasure.

Now if I can just get my other projects finished, I'll be in good
shape.  Have a tractor restoration to finish, an engine to put back in
a Model T and an overdrive to put in a '53 Nash.  Maybe some day I'll
retire!

Dick & Rose Ann Harold
Noblesville, Indiana
WBCCI #8551