Re: [VAL] Re: Univolt replacement

Uwe -

I think you might have a point.  This might be the best way for me to
go after all.  I'll see what my radio pal says about repairs.  He's
good about making old things work again but also knows when to call it
quits and replace the old with new.

I have three very old radios he has brought back to life with no
problem.  He loves to tinker!  And we trade services and parts etc.
Little cash ever changes hands.  Now how good is that?

On the other hand, I want the '72 Trade Wind to be dependable on the
road.  My wife isn't all that excited about it anyway.  All I need is
to be without electric power one night, and she'll stay at home after
that!  And. . . . I might have to sleep a few nights out in the barn!

Many thanks.

Dick & Rose Ann Harold
Noblesville, Indiana
WBCCI #8551