Re: [VAL] Brake magnet disc

    Steve
As someone that has been working on military aircraft for 20+ years I find
fault with this statement. "A pop-rivet is never supposed to attach two
pieces together that are> designed to have a slip fit.  A bucked rivet can
handle the stresses."
If you've never seen an F-15, the intakes actually move to increase/decrease
air intake. There happens to be severeal hundred blind fasteners (pop
rivets) in them. Also an F-111 wings move to sweep back and increase speed,
again several hundred blind fasteners in them. My point is there may be a
blind (pop) fastener that will work depending upon application.