Re: [VAL] Mid size trailer w/beds, trailer weight

The 80's or 90's 23ft trailers were all right at, or even over the
4500lb limit. This would not allow any safety margin for you.
I have seen some mid 70's Safari models with twin beds mid ship. They
are dual axle, which is a nice feature.
The Safari of that vintage will weigh in at about 5000lbs loaded
normally, more of you need a lot of stuff.
There was a 21ft Sovereign in the 80's I believe. Hard to find.
The brand new 16ft Airstreams are comfy, with a made up bed in rear,
and a dinette in front. Those might fit your weight requirements also.
We'd hate to loose you to a white box mfg., but if that keeps you
comfortable and camping, so be it!
Uwe Salwender
Orange CA