Re: [VAL] Biodiesel and Biofuel - green renewably powered tow vehicles!

I have been sold on Biodiesel for a couple of years now but have found it
very difficult if not impossible to purchase. For example, the trip from
Cleveland Ohio to Colorado Springs CO for the RMRally. I planned to stay off
the Interstates and on the US and State routes through the heart of soybean
country. I checked a website for stations that sell biodiesel and carefully
marked them on my map. Well I get there only to find that the biodiesel they
sell is for off-road use only and as a on-road user I would potentially face
hefty fines using it. Or the station is closed. Or the pumps are not
operational, etc. The ONLY time I was able to purchase biodiesel on the
whole trip was quite by accident. I needed fuel so I stopped to find that
the station happened to carry it.

I like it when I can get it, but it ain't often for this boy! When I have I
did notice a slight improvement in MPG's. 1 to 2, but the best part was that
I was burning somethin that was at least partially renewable and supporting
the farmers to boot!

Scott
1960 Overlander
1996 Dodge/Cummins PU