[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #24

No, not to the "Twinkie" or "Silver Twinkie" as boy 9 yr old son
prefers.  I've driven a small steam truck and one of those large,
belching behemoths and talk about adventure at slow speeds!

But, wouldn't it just tickle the neighbors to have a small steam engine
with a generator on the end of it in the backyard?

Well, a novelty, but I'm not the ambititous to keep it going.  I'd
rather "twinkerize" (thats work on, restore, modify, hobby of Leave me
alone I'm working on my getaway home).  Several of us are checking out
alternate energy.  But right now, the most cost effective if lots of
insulation and good windows and doors.  But the A/S is teaching a lot
about energy use, and really how little it can take if done right.

Now, to get that Steam show video done!

Russ Wojtkiewicz
1970 27' International Overlander
1994 Suburban (all new A/C, radiator, hoses, thermostat, water pump,
200K miles...but she's paid for!)