Re: [VAL] Biodiesel and Biofuel - green renewably powered tow vehicles!

I am running a B-10 to B-15 when I can get it from my local CO-OP.
I don't burn enough to have them mix it for just me alone.   So I wait
until some other person orders a higher mix then I have a standing
order to fill my tank.   With fuel as high as $3.00 a gallon the last
time
I got filled the higher mix was less than the going price.  Not too
bad...
Many state they get better milage with B-5 and higher,  I can't tell.
    I don't think a company could find enough oil from cooking waste
oil to make a dent in the fuel market.   Yes, it will work but the
supply just is not that large to make a go of it.

Dean