Re: [VAL] The Liner Rehab Continues

Vanessa,

The Liner has 13 panels on the front and rear.  How many panels on the
30' Liner?  I have registered it as a 1954 based upon the serial number
information on RJ Dial's site.  It is only recently that he has shown
the 29' Liner in addition to the 30' Liner.  After discussion on
AirstreamForums, where another member recently purchased serial number O
5020, that I discovered that there was a 29' Liner.  As a result of this
other purchase, Fred Coldwell found a brochure on the 29' Liner and sent
me a copy.  This brochure shows the original floor plan for my Liner.
So I am confused, Vanessa if you have information that this is actually
a 19530 model, please get that information to Fred and RJ.  If you are
correct, then I have one of the first trailers produced in the new Ohio
Plant.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental
1979 23' Safari
and now a 1954 Double Door 30' Liner, oops its a 29' Liner
Orange, CA

http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/Bill-Beth-1979-Safari
http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/album06