Re: [VAL] Biodiesel and Biofuel - green renewably powered tow vehicles!

Last year while near Tucson I purchased a few tanks of B20 for my F250
7.3 Power Stroke. it ran well and offered improved power (although I
haven't tested that empirically).
At that time (last Feb) B20 was priced a bit higher than straight
diesel, but Arizona offered a tax credit making the cost a wash. I
haven't purchased bio diesel lately, but if manufacturers were smart,
they'd get people hooked by offering a discount during this time of
high fuel prices.
One fringe benefit of burning bio diesel is that the exhaust smells
more like french fries than tractor trailers..

Chris
2000 PSD, 149K miles
1979 @ 31' Int'l Sovereign
currently near  Burlington, VT