Re: [VAL] hot windows

For my windows, I cut out pieces of some triple layer mylar bubble
insulation that match the shape of each window.

They can be set into the window frame and the window closed on them to
help with heat coming in while you are running the AC.

They also serve as awnings when they are held on the out side of the
opened windows with mini bungee chords.

And there are pieces that go inside the vista view shades too.

These make a huge difference in the temperature inside the trailer. They
also make it totally dark in there so you can sleep in.

I got the idea from Scott Sheuermann. He has awnings of the blue stripes
that instead of rolling up as in Zip Dee's, sit on top of the opened
window and have side panels that keep sun from sneaking in at a lower
angle.  maybe he will share a picture.  I think they are terrific.
Maybe I'll make some out of silver lame fabric.