Re: [VAL] hot windows - window covers

> I got the idea from Scott Sheuermann. He has awnings of the blue stripes
> that instead of rolling up as in Zip Dee's, sit on top of the opened
> window and have side panels that keep sun from sneaking in at a lower
> angle.  maybe he will share a picture.

I would love to hear more about Scott's window covers and see photos!  I
have snaps above the rear bath window on my trailer that are apparently for
this type of a cover for the window.  I have the blue Zip Dee fabric to make
one, and have played with design, but alas, if there is one already made,
I'd sure like see!

Judy White
72-27 Int'l Ambassador