RE: [VAL] hot windows

<Daisy said For my windows, I cut out pieces of some triple layer mylar
bubble
insulation that match the shape of each window.

They can be set into the window frame and the window closed on them to
help with heat coming in while you are running the AC.>

When we bought our '88 the PO had those in each window including the
small ones for the lower "vista views" and outside between the window
and the sunglasses on the curved front.  It is like being in a cave if
we close the mini blinds, but does cut down on solar heat thru the
glass.  We leave the ones in the bedroom up all the time between the
mini blind and the glass.

Tricia & Conrad