[VAL] theVAP: Episode 2 is on the air!

the Vintage Airstream Podcast

Episode Two is on the air!

Host: Tim Shephard with Panel Pros: Colin Hyde of GSM Vehicles, Rob Baker
discuss:

-Air Katrina: Live from the Astrodome
-Epoxy floor repair, when NOT to use it!
-Buying New vs. Used... choosing what's best for you.
-How to find a fair price. RJ's Price vs. Condition
-Want to organize a rally? Rob tells us how!
-Rob's Rally Report. Email rally tips to rbaker@thevap.com

Also Part one of a two part interview with Rich Luhr of Airstream Life
Magazine. Note: Unfortunately we had some problems with the audio during
Rich's interview. We cleaned it up as much as possible.

-Rich's life before Airstream Life.
-What it takes to start a first class magazine.
-How Rich runs the magazine from his Airstream!
-Rallies are key for Airstream Life.
-What's new for the magazine?

Make sure to leave a comment for the show, by clicking on VAPcast&Show Notes
Archive and select the show that you want to leave a comment for.

Running time: 45:15

Subscribe now using iTunes, Podnova, Newsgator, iPodderx, or your favorite
podcatching software.

For more info go to http://www.theVAP.com

Enjoy the show!

-Tim
theVAP.com

We need your questions for the pros to answer for Episode 3!  Send them to
questions@theVAP.com.