Re: [VAL] Rmoving Silicon and other Gunk

Hi Gang,
A couple of questions here,  I am thinking of buying a 1951 Spartan Royal
Mansion to live in and it is in excellent shape,  but someone put silver roofing
tar on the roof down to the awning and drip rails.  Any suggestions on how to
remove the gunk?

Also I am thinking of getting my first vintage tow car,  a 1952  Packard
Patrician  with a 6volt system.  Can electric brakes be changed to 6 volt?  Or
would it be easier to change the car to 12v.  My Grandfather had a Packard and
its straight 8 engine had tons of torque and ran for 35 years without an
overhaul.
Thanks!

Vanessa
1952  Cruiser