[VAL] frame flex

Hi Ned,

1 -  A generality - One of my overall comments is at:
http://tompatterson.com/VAC/Archives/2000_06/msg03056.html

There are more. I no longer keep track of what I've written in the past
because the internet is my file cabinet. The way I search for what I've
written is to pick any of the search engines and type in keywords.

For example - using google.com, I just typed in:

 >>>    airstream frame separation tylerbears  <<<<

and a dozen or more of my posts popped up.

If I'm trying to find general topics, my keywords are:

 >>>     airstream tylerbears   <<<<<

I suspect most of the members on this list do the same thing when they
are tracking down a topic and remember only the authors name.

2 - Taking it further, I just went to google.com and typed the keywords:

 >>>     airstream frame flex    <<<<

and up popped nearly 5,000 web pages on that exact topic.

I know you're looking for specific details, but I'm just an ordinary
bloke with enough common sense to figure out what to do when we're are
on the road and something goes wrong. Your question deserves a better
answer than details of my dogged persistence at dealing with frame
separation and frame flex.

The Airstream factory has a raft of engineers with a more insight than
I -- who have put their best insights in print. My suggestion is go to
the smorgasbord table and take your pick of the litter. You want your
job done right the first time. The best I've done is to get it right
after the third time.  I learn from my mistakes and sometimes, I make
more than my share of them.

Have fun,

Terry

PS - I just tried  >>> airstream service bulletin #146   <<<<
That one may get you off to a good start.