[VAL] Frame Flex

Terry Tyler wrote in a previous post that he had repaired two Airstreams which
had frame flex, by welding on reinforcements.  Terry, I am sure that you have
very detailed notes and/or instructions.  Would you please send me the
details, either on or off list.  I think my AS  (75 center bath 31') is
beginning to show frame flex. The ceiling panels above the shower are
beginning to separate, by gap of 3/8" at the wall corner (hall and kitchen
wall corner).  No other indications are evident.  I have a shop and all the
equipment to make the repair, if I understand the way you described.  Thanks,
Ned Digh