[VAL] Riveters...

If you have an air compressor, you might want to check out the pneumatic
riveters at Harbor Fright.  I broke down and bought one after my Armstrong
model gave up the ghost and, though I haven't used it a lot, it really
surprised me how quiet it was, and it worked great.  It comes with  several
tip sizes, for different diameter rivets.  Except in dire cases (no compressed
air, or I can't find the thing), I won't be using the hand operated type
again.

HF also has a variety of sheet metal tools for prices commensurate with the
quality, cheap, but, for civilian use, they should last a long time.  Their
air operated shears are a godsend in some situations, and their burr remover
has kept a lot of my vintage type O off of my vintage aluminum...that's always
nice.

Mark in Modesto