[VAL] holes in belly pan

Hi,

Thanks to all of you who gave advice. You're right, it isn't hard to
patch holes using a riveter. We started by replacing some rivets that
had come off inside (starting in the cupboard). Then we went underneath
with the aluminum flashing. It's a good thing it isn't too hard because
there are more little holes and tears than we first thought.

My main problem is cutting off the post with wire cutters. I'm not
strong enough. My husband can do it though, and then he tidied it up
with a dremel.

Terry
Halifax