Re: [VAL] Gas light

    Rob,

    Thanks for the information, I thought that where yours is would be the
only logical place to put one.

    Although I took many photos of the interior of your Sylvia, I don't have
one of the propane light.  No matter because Uwe sent me one from his '68
and I recognized it as having been the one I've seen on other '69's.

    Of the photos I did take of yours, I see that it looks like the propane
line for the light appears to have been T'd into the Dometic.  If I did
install a light like yours, do you think I could safely "T" into my Dometic
also or would you recommend doing it under the trailer for safety?

    Thanks,

    Glyn