[VAL] Road & Track Airstream article

    All,

    A few days ago I saw a thread about a Road & Track road test with a
vehicle towing an Airstream.  The issue was supposedly sometime in 1969 but
after getting in touch with the Magazine, they tell me that they could find
no such article.

    Does anyone have more specific date information as to when that article
appeared?

    For those of you interested, here's a part of their reply:

    Hi Glyn,

    Our index doesn't list any article like the one you remember.  (Our
    April Fool's test in '69 was a Greyhound Bus.)

    Best regards,
    Jane Barrett
    Road & Track Library

    Any help from the list would be greatly appreciated.

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA