Re: [VAL] Adaptability - retaining the Look and Feel

>  Just a thought.  I
> could dial into the FM broadcast, while I am driving to and from the rally
> convention area, as well as while I am in my trailer wondering what's going
> on.  I have to ask, in this day, why a CB?  I can see it for a Caraven, but
> a huge rally..I have to ask why?

I don't see what the big deal is about.  I have a CB and don't listen to it
at rallies when I'm in my truck or when I'm in my trailer.

However, I did talk on it to ask a question, and complain, when I was riled
up because they took up all the locator signs on Saturday morning, when the
rally wasn't over until Tuesday.

There's no way I could have asked that question, or lodged my complaint, if I
was listening to my fm radio.

I can't imagine being at a rally and spending time listening to the CB or the
radio.

That said, if I had to vote I'd vote to keep the CB.... if it ain't broke
don't fix it.

There are lots of things that need change, important things, it's always best
to pick your battles.

Hunter
http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip2005.htm
Alternate email: hunterhampton@gmail.com