Re: [VAL] Adaptability - retaining the Look and Feel

> The US Park Service uses these FM signals the same way they are used in
> warehouses, etc.  I think you missed the train of thought here.

I actually did understand the question Tom :)

Are you sure that you aren't thinking of the TIS (Traveler's Information
System) stations that broadcast on the upper end (usually) of the AM band?

These do have a lot more range than the really low powered part 15 FM
unlicensed devices. They run a lot more power and they are an FCC
licensed transmitter, requiring FCC licensed maintenance personnel.

Unlicensed FM, you're looking at a range legally of only several hundred
feet per transmitter.

Anyway... nuff by me.

I do hope that you find a suitable answer to the issue :)

Rick