Re: [VAL] WBCCI dues, etc. and running at large

And I've been told by too many people that the WBCCI *is* made up of many
people who've proudly served our nation.

All I'd like to see is that when people leave the military is that they
leave the military way of doing things where they retired from when it comes
to our club.

This is not asking too much as far as I'm concerned.

Baby-boomers who are now retiring will not put up with being told what to
do, how to do it, when to do it in their retirement years after hearing that
company mantra all those years they worked for someone else.  If you are out
of the military, you really are out of the military.  Same thing goes for
civil service such as police work; you wouldn't expect a retired policeman
to act as if he's still got that "power" now, would you?  If they did they
wouldn't be making too many friends.  Leave the "power" at the office is all
I'm trying to say.  Sometimes people get heads that don't fit through a
doorway and then they retire and they still can't get through that doorway!
;)

Tom
WBCCI 5303