Re: [VAL] WBCCI dues, etc. and running at large

Joe,

We are not quitting WBCCI - I said we'd become members at large and not
members of our local unit.  We do plan to become associate members of other
units as I've also posted.

I am sure that the club could have provided 3-amp service areas in the same
field as the 30-amp service was provided.

I'm not saying that the 3-amp and 30-amp would ever be provided side-by-side
in rows of trailers.  What I was trying to say is that we should not be
segregated into different fields with only the amount of available
electricity as the difference between the two areas.

IF they had the 30-amp people in one area and 3-amp people in another area
of the SAME field we wouldn't have been segregated.  True enough?

I find it hard to believe that there couldn't be rows of 30-amp hookups and
rows of 3-amp hookups in the same fields.  Others feel the same as I've
said.

In fact, it would be really great if those others who stayed in RV parks
joined the masses in the field/s as it happened this year.  I can only
imagine that some felt they saved money by paying an RV park fees but they
also gave up the "right" to the seminars where you had to 'prove' that you
paid the full registration cost with your ribbon. ;)

I may be naive, but I thought that *one* of the purposes of the Int'l rally
was to meet and greet old friends and make new ones at the same time.  If
the real pupose is to just have a convention and a bunch of meetings by the
leaders - well, they can do that during the year instead of at our annual
'party' of sorts. ;)  I think so anyway.

Tom
WBCCI 5303