Re: [VAL] WBCCI dues, etc. and running at large

No way! Members at large miss meeting all the good people and making friends
for life in their local unit. Every organization, anywhere in the country, has
a few of those people that spoil it for all the others members. No
organization is without those type of people. I have had dogs and have always kept my
dogs under control and picked up after. I just look the other way when some dumb
person makes an unfriendly remark about my dog. I have been a member of WBCCI
for 26 years and enjoyed making friends all over the country. I still have
close friends I met when I first joined. You won't get everything possible out
of this great organization being a member-at-large. Get involved in your local
unit and you will find some pretty nice people. You will meet your new best
friend.