Re: [VAL] RE: 1967-68 Type 2 & 3 Phillips/Corning window issue

Do you have any hints on my next step?

> Thanks!  Diane

Hi Diane:

This is the first that I heard the term "type 2" and "type three" windows.
The only thing I know is that my '67 has panes with the bar permanently
bonded on.  If this make them "type 2", so be it.

Do you have the replacement instructions/drawings from the '67 manual?  If
not, I would be glad to scan a copy and e-mail it to you.  I replaced panes
(although they are Lexan) on a couple of windows and don't recall a problem
getting them off.  Be advised however, that the '68 windows are somewhat
different in this regard (type 3?).

Let me know if you want these instructions.

GQ '67 Safari in CA