RE: [VAL] Led's

Daisy,

If your Intellipower is wired through your D.C. fuse box instead of
directly (and solely) to your battery then quite likely your 12 volt
circuits are getting whatever voltage the Intellipower puts out. The
original Univolt was wired first to the fuse box to supply "12 volt"
power to the 12 volt circuits even if the battery were removed. That
is why the 12 volt house radio picked up so much hum when the Univolt
was powered up. If your Intellipower was simply wired in the same
fashion as the original Univolt then likely it goes first to the 12
volt fuse box. To determine if your Intellipower is wired solely to
your house battery and not to the fuse box simply disconnect the leads
to the battery and then see if the Intellipower will run your 12 volt
appliances, but please be careful working around the battery leads. If
you have a battery disconnect installed then use that instead.

I not an expert on the subject though, but those are my thoughts on
the subject.

Forrest