[VAL] towing caravel with mid-60's muscle car

I realize there's probably a FAQ for this topic on this forum (the topic
being:
"appropriate vehicles for towing your airstream"), but I'm curious:

Anyone out there have any experience with towing a smaller 'Stream (68
Caravel)
with an older sedan/muscle car? In my case, the car in question would be
a 1966 Buick Skylark GS with a 2-spd auto and a 401 ci nailhead under the
hood. I have power front disc brakes, and will be beefing up the cooling
system
(she runs a little warm). Along those lines, any tips on good places on
the west
coast for installing trailer hitches to this sort of car (the unibody
construction
confuses your garden variety trailer hitch guy). I.e., something that is
both
functional, but also looks good on a classic?

Thx....al