Re: [VAL] shower assembly for caravel

    Alan,

    I just went through the same exercise for my 1969 Caravel less than a
month or two ago.

    If yours was/is like mine it's an Alsons Brand hose.  The replacement is
about five feet long, slightly more than the original but better as far as
ease of use is concerned.  I found the hose at this link
http://www.faucet.com/decor/product.pl?mid=99&fh=White/Chrome&P&source=ggl&kw=alsons
but located it locally at my plumbing supply store in little eight
square mile Santa Monica so I'm sure that you can find it easily most
anywhere.

    It's a two minute removal/replacement so there's obviously something
fundamentally wrong with the job given that it's Airstream related.  Not
only that, nothing had to be removed (and possibly broken in the process) in
order to get at the hose.  ; - )

    Go get one today,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508