Re: [VAL] a winner~

Hello Fred,

It's great to hear your Airstream educated mind thinking out loud about the
anomalies on that ebay mystery unit.  I sure hope Scott makes the trek to help
answer some of the questions.

While reading that which you wrote, I was reminded of that silly old song
(Johnny Cash?) about the guy who worked at the Cadillac assembly plant, and
'liberated' parts over the years to build his own for free, ending up with a
'56,'57,'58',59, el Dorado Fleetwood Coupe de Ville, etc.

Now I'm wondering if maybe the two ladies worked for Airstream, and started
buying the thing piece at a time, starting with the early shell, and working
their way through the years to get it assembled as they could afford it.
Maybe they used extra, seconds, or rejected parts to put the thing together in
their off hours?  I kinda liked the 'large tree' speculation too...  : J)

Mark in Modesto