Re: [VAL] a winner~

Man this is weird. End caps say 57 or older. Windows say 59 or newer. Door
handle agrees with 59-60. Serial number, if I am decoding correctly seems to
indicate a 60 22 footer. The spare tire carrier is identical to the factory
one my 60 has. Bumper also the same as my 60. The interior screams 59 or 60
to me. Is it possible, that one of the things that makes this a custom is
the end cap panels???? It is located about 3 hours south of me. If I can
make the time a road trip may be in my future.

Scott
'60 Overlander