[VAL] a winner~

Here's a sweet one!

This good ole boy needs help with  the year!
I m thinking its a mid 50s pretty!
Wish I was in Ohio for the 1st time in my life LOL
Will be interesting to see how this one turns out!
Hes gonna be surprised when it's all over!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4548143110&fromMakeTrack=true

alan t
Phx AZ

1970 AIRSTREAM 20FT CUSTOM WALLY,BYAM #2518
SR#220268C
I think this airstream is older than the title says. In the back of the trailer the lights are pancake shaped which tells me that it must be older than a 1970. All doors work fine, the screen doors, and screen windows all in good condition. The center vent lid is missing, but it is covered with a small wooden box. The vent lid is available at your local airstream dealer. I just haven’t had any time to replace the vent lid. The airstream has the original bedding. The refrigerator, and stove run off propane plus a propane lantern which hangs on the wall and runs off propane as well. In the front of the trailer on the outside there is a battery box which contains a battery for electric when city electric is unavailable. I’ve not tried any of these items. The original water air pump, the original counter top water filter. We also have all the original literature for all of the appliances and the airstream trailer itself. The bathroom is in good working condition. The floors are solid in very good condition. The airstream has been in storage for many years, it has been brought to a mirror finish at one time. The outside of the trailer is in good condition there is just one small dent which could be popped out easily. All electrical lights, outlets, and ceiling fans are all in good working condition. There has only been one other owner besides me of this vintage airstream.