[VAL] Digest Archives

Now that I have figured out how to obscure the e-mail addresses in the daily
digests, I am prepared to set up a separate search directory for these
digests, so that anyone looking for information in earlier postings will be
able to search the content of these digests.  It would be a separate search
from all other information contained on the site, and ought to return much
faster search results.

For anyone who is not aware, there are several search options now available on
my site, which can be accessed by clicking on "Search Site" on the home page
at http://www.tompatterson.com.  The databases which contain the information
are presently updated weekly, and are much more comprehensive and up-to-date
than information you will obtain through a search engine such as Google.  I am
also considering updating  these databases more frequently, perhaps
bi-weekly.

I may also add a separate archive of the old VAC list digests, along with a
separate search directory.  I don't have copies of many of these old digests
however, and would appreciate receiving copies from those of you who may have
saved them.  Addresses in these digests would also be obscured before posting
them on the site.

Let me know if there is interest in having this information available on the
website.

-Tom