[VAL] Digest archives

The Digests that had been archived on my site have now been restored to the
site, and may be accessed at:
http://www.tompatterson.com/Digests/Digestlist.html, or from the home page of
http://www.tompatterson.com by clicking on trailers, then on Airstream
Trailers, and then on Vintage Airstream E-mail List Digests.

The Digests that now appear are complete and identical to those that were
earlier displayed, except that the e-mail addresses which are contained in
those digests have now been obscured, so that they are worthless to spammers
who might otherwise use them to harvest e-mail addresses.

As you may recall, the digests were removed several days ago, to preclude them
for being used to harvest e-mail addresses.  That proved to be a good move, as
a former disgruntled member did in fact use addresses that he had harvested
while on the list to harass other members.  He could only use addresses from
postings that he received while he was a member, and could not harvest further
addresses from the digests.  Many of you were therefore spared from his spam.

Some of you have missed messages, possibly from full mailboxes.  The archived
digests provide a source of past postings.  AOL subscribers tend to miss
messages everytime that the AOL system hiccups.  These missed messages are
also available in the digests.

In the past, others have complained about editing which I do on the regular
messages that I display on the website.  The digests are totally unedited,
except for the obscuring of e-mail addresses, so that those interested in
viewing the complete original messages now have a source.

-Tom