Re: [VAL] water heater - tankless

Tom,

The heaters worked well, and in our application were a good choice.  We needed
a steady supply of hotwater 10-12 hours per day.  The only problems we had
was in the way the plumber hooked up the inlet and outlet water.  He balanced
them so well that during low demand there wouldn't be enough flow to trigger
the burner on either unit.  We solved that by adding a couple of valves and I
could re-balance the units to meet demand.  We purchased two because during
brief periods one would not have heated enough water for demand and they were
the largest units available at the time.  Most of the time only one unit was
operating and the other in standby ready as needed.

RK