Re: [VAL] Insurance Appraisals for Vintage?

Both the '94 Excella 1000 and the '91 limited are currently in full time
use and the '91 Excella burned to the frame from the propane tanks to the
kitchen in an accident.

Could have been salvaged at a very large cost.  Insurance company scrapped it.

I started with a '654 Tradewind that is still one the road.  The curator of
the Missouri State Transportation Museum bought it.

It's always a pleasure to see your older Airstreams loving cared for.

I'm looking for a 1989 370 Motorhome if anyone gets a lead on one please
let me know.

Blair