[VAL] Insurance Appraisals for Vintage?

I have just insured my Safari in preparation for a long drive south to
the Florida State rally. The agent did not question my guess on
replacement or estimated market value, but asked that I obtain a written
appraisal in writing from someone in the know as soon as possible. We
briefly talked about who that someone could be. A dealer with vintage
experience would be a possibility. I do not know of any on the east
coast. Would anyone have suggestions about this subject? In between now
and the appraisal we agreed that my receipts, records of work and photos
would back up my guestimate. I won't mention the amount, just to say
that I am following R J Dial's most excellent breakdown of price vs
condition and values according to year and condition. The only thing I
do not know about Mr. Dial's observations are when they were last
updated, but somehow I do not think market values have swung too far
either way in the last few years.
I realize it is much more fun to discuss black water tanks then
insurance. Any suggestions about appraisals would be appreciated.
Gary Campbell
1962 Safari
Portland, ME