RE: [VAL] Insurance Appraisals for Vintage?

Gary,
Try stopping by Bates RV in Tampa.  They are on I-4 just off of I-75.  I was
there today and they had about 9 vintage airstreams in various states of
condition.  None were restored, but their prices were pretty high.  They are
an authorized airstream dealer so they should be able to give a decent
apprasial.  I looked at a '68 30' in poor condition.  Didn't look like
anything worked but it was generally intact.  Their best price without real
haggling was $5900.  I didn't get the impression that they would move off
the price much.  A restored trailer should reflect a good and fair market
value.  NFI and don't know if they would even estimate a trailer for you but
a call would certainly be worth the time.
Pete