[VAL] Spare tire carrier

The stabilizer setup on my rig is very close to the spare, but there is just
enough clearance to flip the hinge.  I noticed that when I had the spare off
and replaced it,  I had to mess with it a bit to get it back far enough to
clear the flipper.   I would check that first and secondly maybe the flipper
hinge is mounted too far back.  If messing with the spare doesn't work, let
me know and I'll take some measurements.  Could the spare be the wrong size,
as in too wide?

Rick Langer
'66GT #3847 VAC (dues on the way)