Re: [VAL] RE: VAL membership dues

As Scott stated in his article, the dues year was changed to match that of
WBCCI, which means the renewal month should be July. However, the bottom of
the article states "It is time to renew your subscription to the VA......."

As I recall, when Wayne and Linda Moore were handling the membership, they
always sent out renewal notices.  I would like to see that continued.  As
far as cost, the notices could be mailed under the same permit number that
the VA is mailed under, reducing the cost a bit.

Roger

Roger Hightower, WBCCI #4165, VAC
1975 31' Sovereign
2002 Ford F-250 PSD