Re: [VAL] Moving - 1954 Liner

I certainly hope this trailer is saved and restored, because it is the only
one
left that I know of with a rear bedroom door.  That model was also named the
Liner Comodore Vanderbuilt,  after Wally Byams friend Cournealius "Neal"
Vanderbuilt Jr..  Neil  was an Airstream enthusiest and traveled with Wally
around Europe by Airstream around 1950, using Neil's connections to open doors
for future European Caravans.  There is a picture of a Liner Commodore
Vanderbuilt with Wally peering through a roof hatch in an early 1950's
Airstream ad.
V. Dillon