[VAL] '54 Airstream

List,
I have made arrangements to pick up Bill's airstream on monday.  Not sure if
I'm going to restore it or not, but it won't go to the crusher.  I haven't
finished my '68 yet, but at least it is usuable so the wife hasen't
objected.  I've already made three calls to the Florida DMV and received
three different answers on registration and title requirements.  We're going
to attempt to get a temp tag so I can legally transport here to the Tampa
area.  I have a covered area to store it in - at least for a while.  If
anyone is interested in purchasing, please contact me off list.  I mention
purchase as it is going to take a lot of effort and some $$ to secure
title/registration and to make it roadworthy, if just for the 100 mile trip
home.  My main interest is keeping the trailer intact and restored.
Pete
pryner @ verizon.net