Re: [VAL] Kevin, how many hours a day?

All,

Then what I have sounds about right. I plan to take four days
to get to Springfield, Mo. from Front Royal, Va.. As of now
(I know it will change 50 times), the first day will be from
Front Royal, Va. to Charleston, WV (area)301 miles, day two
will be Charleston, WV to Leitchfield, KY (Near Elizabethtown area) 289
miles,
day three Leitchfield, KY to Poplar Bluff, MO(area)253 miles,
day four Poplar Bluff, MO to Springfield, MO 192 miles.

I would be using I-81, I-64, Blue Grass PKY, West. KY PKY,
RT. 60 to Springfield, MO

Thats what I have in my head(as of now). My thought, leave Friday
morning, get there Tues. afternoon. Then go in with the vintage group.

When I pull with the Excursion, I'll run 8-9 hours no problem. But this
is a new one for me with the Travelall. Thats why I'm asking so
many questions. We are going to the Florida State rally in Feb. We
will make that trip in two days, pulling with the Excursion. My family
and I normally are under very tight time lines which makes going to
a rally tough. Like with the FL rally, my wife has class on Monday
nights. We will leave after her class 9:00pm Monday night and be
at the rally by Weds. early afternoon. On the way back, we'll leave
Sun. morning and have her back in time for class Monday night!

We love being at the rallies, just hate going to and from! But for
now it's the only way we get to go. I thank all of you for your
help. I'm sure there will be many more questions to come. As well
as different routes to get there!

Paul Waddell